Each event type you create has a unique URL that you can send to clients and colleagues to book that particular event with you. To send a link for a specific event to someone, open the Event, then tap either Copy Link or Email Link:
- Copy Link – will copy the URL for the event to the clipboard. You can then paste the link into an email or text message.
- Email Link – will create a new email message containing the details of the event and a button the guest can click to Book Online.
Public Scheduling Page Link
Each WhenWorks account includes a Public Scheduling Page with a custom URL (e.g. https://when.works/fred) . Only events that have been Published will appear here. This page ideal for giving clients multiple options for the type of event they may want to schedule with you.
Adding a link to your email signature
You may want to add a link to a specific event or to your Public Scheduling Page to your email signature so that anyone you correspond with can easily schedule an appointment with you. Here’s how to do so:
- Copy the link for a specific event or your Public Scheduling Page to your clipboard.
- Open the Settings app and choose Mail > Signature.
- Add some text to your signature (e.g. “Click here to view my availability and book an appointment”) and paste the link into your email signature.